Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Tombstone - 500 Piece
In order to survive the harsh conditions of the Wild West, the one place you must visit is Tombstone, Arizona. Also known as “The Town Too Tough To Die.” Before the city even existed, the U.S. Army Scouts feared the area, thanks to Indians killing three superintendents in the 1870’s. But that didn’t stop Ed Schieffelin, a scout for the U.S. Army, exploring the area for valuables, especially silver. Despite all of the warnings, Ed’s luck paid off when he found silver in Goose Flats and it wasn’t long before word spread about his findings. Soon prospectors, cowboys, homesteaders, lawyers, gunmen, and many more people flocked to the area, helping Schieffelin to create the town of Tombstone. Today, the historic district is still a favorite among Tombstone visitors as well as seeing one of the most famous Wild West towns around. Come on down partner and explore Tombstone’s rich history in this folk art puzzle!
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend