Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Washington DC Mall - 1000 Piece
The word “mall” in the 17th and 18th century simply meant a grassy area for people to attend social gatherings and entertainment. That is why it’s called the Washington D.C. National Mall. Its nickname, “America’s Front Yard” is appropriate because over 30 monuments, memorials and museums surround visitors, inspiring them to honor America’s past, live in the present, and strive for a greater future. You might recognize some of your favorite monuments like the Lincoln Memorial, the WWII Memorial, and Arlington Cemetery. Don’t forget about some fun hidden easter eggs like Eric’s classic rooster and goose you can find in this fun folk art puzzle!
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend