WoolPets Intermediate Wool Needle Felting Craft Kit - Pig
Here piggy, piggy, piggy. Turn a handful of wool into your own fuzzy, felted Pig. This needle felting kit will make at least one Pig. Learn the art of sculptural needle felting and start your own woolly farm. This fun arts and crafts is a wool needle felting kit - use a sharp barbed needle to felt and sculpt wool into a 3-dimensional creation. An easy and fun craft that is simple and addictive. The kit comes attractively packaged in a fun, plastic take-out container and contains: a generous amount of New Zealand Corriedale wool roving, two 38 gauge felting needles, wooden skewer, beads for eyes, and easy to follow detailed photo instructions. For best results, a foam pad work surface is recommended. Made in the USA! Skill level is considered intermediate - perfect for those with a little needle felting experience. Recommended for adults and children 8 years old and up.
- Enjoy sculptural needle felting and make yourself a new friend!
- Kit creates at least one Pig measuring approximately 3" x 2.5" and comes packaged in a fun, plastic take-out container for gift giving
- Includes two 38 gauge felting needles, a wooden skewer, beads for eyes, a generous helping of New Zealand Corriedale wool roving and photo instructions
- Skill level is intermediate - takes at least 1.5 - 2 hours to complete and is perfect for those with a little needle felting experience
- Made in the USA - for adults and children 8 years old and up
We Also Recommend