Bojeux Matchitecture Wood Microbeam Model Construction Set - Chrysler Building
Create a cool model of the Chrysler Building in New York with this Matchitecture kit from Family Games. Everything you need is included. With Matchitecture, it's possible to complete architectural projects you will be proud to display. Starting with a single element, the microbeam, you'll create amazing constructions. Simply cut and glue joints of microbeams together, according to the plans. The resulting pieces are then assembled to create a 3D design. Set for the Chrysler Building includes: 850 wood microbeams (2 1/8"), 1 assembly board with clear acetate sheet, 4 clips, 1 microbeam cutter, 1 bottle wood glue, 1 pair microbeam tweezers and detailed instructions. Designed for ages 14 years old and up. Made in Canada.
- Use 850 microbeams to create a Chrysler Building model you will be proud to display
- Matchitecture is an easy and exciting technique - simply cut and glue microbeams together, according to the detailed plans included
- Set includes: 850 wood microbeams, 1 assembly board with clear acetate sheet, 4 clips, 1 microbeam cutter, 1 bottle wood glue, 1 pair microbeam tweezers and detailed instructions
- From Family Games America, the socially and environmentally responsible game and puzzle people
- Made in Canada for ages 14 years and up
We Also Recommend