Bojeux Matchitecture Wood Microbeam Model Construction Set - Rescue Helicopter
Create a cool model of a Rescue Helicopter with this Matchitecture kit from Family Games. Everything you need is included. With Matchitecture, it's possible to complete architectural projects you will be proud to display. Starting with a single element, the microbeam, you'll create amazing constructions. Simply cut and glue joints of microbeams together, according to the plans. The resulting pieces are then assembled to create a 3D design. Set for the Rescue Helicopter includes: 500 wood microbeams (2 1/8"), 1 assembly board with clear acetate sheet, 1 microbeam cutter, 1 bottle wood glue, 1 pair microbeam tweezers and detailed instructions. Designed for ages 14 years old and up. Made in Canada.
- Use 500 microbeams to create a Rescue Helicopter model you will be proud to display
- Matchitecture is an easy and exciting technique - simply cut and glue microbeams together, according to the detailed plans included
- Set includes: 500 wood microbeams, 1 assembly board with clear acetate sheet, 1 microbeam cutter, 1 bottle wood glue, 1 pair microbeam tweezers and detailed instructions
- From Family Games America, the socially and environmentally responsible game and puzzle people
- Made in Canada for ages 14 years and up
We Also Recommend